Roblox Studio Union Glitch..?

Studio union bug has been fixed and has no further problems!

9 Likes

There was a post like this, I think this is a bug.

1 Like

Yeah, right after me writing that I noticed it. It’s 100% considered as a new bug because I use unions all the time and this is a first, but thank you. :smile:

1 Like

This is an old bug, just use blender. Forget about unions until this bug is fixed
EDIT: clearing my roblox temp folder actually solved this once, but never again.

2 Likes

Happened to me a week ago, what I did to fix was reverted place version a bit where I created it don’t know if it will work for you but it’s worth a try

using blender isn’t really a solution as it takes time to learn it and even more time to be good at it

this is a problem on roblox’s side, just hope they fix it soon because this bug has already been out for a while and developers potentially losing hours of work is unacceptable

4 Likes

You can try to turn on ReloadAssets under Settings>Rendering. I haven’t had any issues so far after I’ve turned this on.

at the moment blender is literally the only solution if he needs to build such models and not use unions. I don’t think it takes that much time to learn how to make a few low-poly rocks in blender

I mean, I have tried to move onto Blender in the past and it was a hard time.
So I decided to stick with Studio.

2 Likes

Hi, I just tried that method and unfortunately it doesn’t work. A lot of people are saying it’s just a Roblox glitch so hopefully this can all be fixed soon.

2019-02-24%2022_38_03-Roblox%20Studio

Thank you.

I once had that glitch too, it probably occurs by undoing/redoing in Studio.
I could get it fixed after reverting it to an older version, when having the game uploaded some more times before that glitch occured when testing the place.

2 Likes

Should be fixed as of March 17, 2021

2 Likes