Roblox studio virus how remove this virus?

I’ve been making games for a long time, but for some reason I was confused by this script. I always tried to delete it, but it appeared again. Can you tell me how to delete it forever?

5 Likes

A plugin is most likely causing this issue, remove any plugin that might look vicious

also this is not a community resource, its #help-and-feedback

2 Likes

I only have three plugins moon animator2,tool grip and gapfill

Check that they aren’t from a group but from a verified USER.
Also did you use free-Model in your experience?

2 Likes

Is it only happening in this experience or in other’s too?

You may want to check to see if you have the authentic versions. There are plenty of malicious fake plugins that may look authentic but aren’t. Check the version numbers for each to see if they are the most recent ones.

Yeah, as others are saying, that script is probably being added by a fake/infected version of a plugin.

Check your installed plugins by going to PLUGINS > Manage Plugins then click on each creator’s name (the blue text) and link to each of them here; If any of them look like they weren’t made by their actual creator, someone will probably tell you which plugin is probably the fake one.

For example, Moon Animator 2 should be by xsixx, and clicking their name should show this profile in a new tab:

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what do the scripts say and look like on the inside?

1 Like

i m have original moon animator

2 Likes

Are gapfill and tool grip authentic? I’ve seen a malicious fake version of gapfill making the rounds before.