Roblox Studio VR Teleportation Locomotion

my VR Tests with Studio:
First of all, I am super happy about the fact that, when using the Roblox Game Client, the VR Experience is automatically setup. This is indeed a fantastic creator experience compared to Unity or Unreal. Bravo!!!

I am not sure who to thank for this. But kudos and hugs to the dev team working on that.
That is huge. Love it and sending lot’s of flowers your way! :smile:

When testing on the Quest I noticed one important feature I am missing. And I consider that also a huge and major point. The fact, that I can’t change the kind of navigation within the settings.

More specifically, I am missing Teleportation Locomotion:
This is the method where users can point to a location and instantly “teleport” to that spot in the virtual world. It’s widely used in many VR games and experiences to minimize motion sickness.

I personally miss that feature, because of the importance to avoid motion sickness. It should be in the settings, to allow the user to switch to that mode to feel comfortable when playing games / experiences.

Another riddle for me:
I am not able to use Studio with VR. I read other blog posts creators having similar issues. It would be soooo nice to run the VR Experience within Studio, when developing the game.

Questions:

• Did I miss this feature somehow, somewhere in the settings?
  • Or is it just not yet implemented?
  • Any chance of implementing this feature soon?
  • Or any available LUA Scripts or Plugins ready to go and to use?
  • Any updates on how to test experiences in Studio with VR?

Thx a bunch for any little help on this topic!
:hugs: