Roblox studio widgets + ultrawide monitors don't save / snap properly

I recently switched to an ultrawide monitor and it has been a game-changer in terms of productivity across many apps. Roblox studio is much more usable with this screen space however the app does not seem to support it properly.

Every morning my studio will open up looking like this, after reconnecting to Team Create:

This is not how I left it though. I left it with the script editor open this way:

So I have to fix this for each studio-instance (we work on a universe game, so this is multiple places) each day. To make things more annoying, the widgets don’t snap properly and I have to do the following to make the windows align (this is very tedious):

2 Likes

So, currently in Studio there is no script editor widget. This means scripts will always show up in the main window when they are first opened. The Place Window will also always open in the main window. This unfortunately means (as far as I understand it) that there is no way to have studio open up with script files and the place window in different locations. This doesn’t seem like it has anything to do with monitor size. One work around you could potentially try, is to leave a placeholder widget, in the location you want to view your scripts, and that widget will remember its location and make it easier on reopens, to get back to the layout you want.

2 Likes