Roblox Studio will ALWAYS update when opening a Place from Web then from File System and vice versa

I don’t understand what the context of your message is.

Version is different. When open any place file or run app (shortcut) from device and any load place from website will update is back.

don’t bother logging into studio like that, you almost always get a captcha. use https://www.roblox.com/login/return-to-studio

1 Like

Doesnt fix my issue. Still force closes. Tried everything saving all the studio instances with the latest version then opening more than one still wont open

Still force closes for me as well, this is getting pretty annoying and is severely affecting my workflow.

Issue is still occurring for me after reinstalling roblox. opening .rbxl files forces a false “upgrade” and shuts down any running windows of studio. This only happens when I open a .rbxl file and not when launching a saved/published game from the website. Though, if I open a .rbxl file first and then any random place on the Develop page then studio won’t update or force close any windows.

Hello Developers, thanks for your patience! Issue where Studio would enter an upgrade loop should be resolved with the recent 0.474 Studio update!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.