Roblox Studio windows becoming seprate tabs

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want the studio to be all in one like this:

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    Some windows are becoming their own tabs:

And studio looks very glitchy:

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    i tried to open up studio again and close out all the tabs but it gliched again when i tried to open a plugin or move something like the toolbox or property window
    After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

this is also my first topic so sorry if i did something wrong

1 Like

If you grab one of the window titles and drag it towards the centre of the Studio window, hopefully you will see a set of boxes appear arranged in a cross shape. Just drop it in to the centre one to re-anchor the window in to the main studio window.

I have tried this and sadly it didn’t work, it changed nothing execpt make it look more glichy. But for some reason everything is back to normal after closing studio and opening it multiple times so i don’t really know what happened. Thanks for replying though!

UPDATE: it’s happening again

Alright i think i found the cause, i had this plugin named " ThreeDText 2" heres the link: ThreeDText 2 - Roblox

This plugin may have been the cause of all this since this problem only happened when i enabled the plugin, and the problem went away when i uninstalled the plugin.
EDIT: this actually didn’t work as it hit me again while trying to test with two studios.

This is an issue with studio, not the plugin itself.

It has been happening with all sorts of plugins for me and honestly, I’m pretty tired of it.
I hope Roblox does something about this soon.

Yea i noticed it when it happened again when i tried to test with two studios. Really slowing me down.

Maybe try switching to dark mode. It might help both this issue and your eyes.

But seriously, yeah, this is an issue with the UI update. Try reinstalling and updating studio, it might fix it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.