Roblox Studio wont let me set anchored parts to massless

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, IDK where to report a bug on Roblox Studio.

ISSUE: the thing I am working on requires unanchoring a massless block but also it needs to be massless at the same time. I have been trying to work out why the low gravity effect I have been applying to the part is not working and found out that you can’t anchor and set a block to massless at the same time. IDK if this is an issue on my side or an overall Roblox Studio issue. What should I do to make the part massless and anchored at the same time?

I found it but it wont let me create topics there.

It doesn’t make sense for an Anchored part to be Massless

If it’s anchored, it is not moving and will stop any object that touches it. This means it behaves as if it has infinite mass. So for something to be both Massless and have infinite mass at the same time doesn’t make sense. Even if it let you set it to true, nothing different would happen

the reason I need an anchored part to be massless is that the script to change the gravity of the model calculates the anchored part’s mass which screws up the vector value because even after the part gets unanchored it is still not massless while set to massless and this results in the gravity of the part not being changed properly.