Roblox Studio's Toolbox Owned Items Displays in Random Order

Reproduction Steps

Open the Roblox Studio toolbox and check your owned items.

Expected Behavior

The items that you own are displayed in order of when you got them from the marketplace or when you made them.

Actual Behavior

The items are displayed in random order and are not consistent with what they used to be.
Screenshot 2022-09-23 154905
The items that you own should be displayed in order of when you got them from the marketplace or when you made them. This, however, is somehow not the case when it’s actually supposed to be.

Workaround

Just look up the items you need, really. It isn’t that impactful, but still annoying nonetheless.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Low
Frequency: Constantly

29 Likes

I am also facing this issue, hopefully it is resolved soon

5 Likes

I seem to be having the same issue, hopefully it can be fixed soon.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s only me, but it’s not happening to me.

I can confirm that I’m getting this too, it’s affecting all asset types including Models, Audio, Images, and Meshes.

In fact, a lot of assets also seem to be missing from view (can’t even search for them), so aside from being an inconvenience it’s a rather big disruption.

3 Likes

i’m also having this issue, it’s disrupting my work quite a bit. At first I thought it was just showing the first page of the library.

2 Likes

It’s also happening to me as well. It’s frustrating when I want to place a model.

1 Like

Happening to me too. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Im having this too! My uploaded meshes just disappear from the toolbox and im stuck with 2 ones i bought 4 years ago

Having this issue as well. Can’t confirm if it affects other asset types though.

it also happens with the Inventory and with the things purchased from the catalog for your avatar No wonder I couldn’t find things I had just bought

1 Like

For me my models are displaying in order in the Creations tab (lightbulb icon on far right) of the toolbox but not the Inventory tab (second from left).

1 Like

i’m experiencing this too, but additionally my meshes have been completely wiped from studio iventory (still visible on inventory when looked from the website)

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

6 Likes

Actually it is showing it up backwards

This has always been an issue for me, sometimes it corrects itself, other times it does not. Currently the “audio” list is either broken or displays stuff from months ago I uploaded in only a handful of entries.

It’s been a week now for me that the studio toolbox for Inventory is not showing all of my things. My Models is also not in the order it used to be. In My Audio, it’s showing only 1. The My Meshes is completely empty. My Animations is also empty. I had to go to the create page on the website to get the asset ID of what I want.

I uninstalled both Roblox and Roblox Studio. I went to my computer’s file explorer and search and deleted all remaining Roblox folders. I reboot my computer and reinstall Roblox which comes with the studio. It didn’t fix the my Inventory toolbox in Roblox Studio.

1 Like

Yay! My Inventor’s working again.

1 Like

Can confirm that they fixed this issue! This is the correct order everything is supposed to be.

1 Like