Roblox studo gui color broken

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

i want to make a coin frame

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

whenever I change the color of the Gui and the children of it, it is normal but when I click out of the Gui it changes back to default.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

it’s my first time this problem occurred I didn’t try any solution.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

I don’t know what issue it is, do I have to restart studio, or update, or is the Gui broken?

Note: I tried doing it again, and only the text changed colors.

This has been happening to me too. It seems like a problem with Roblox Studios, but I think there is a temporary solution for it.

Try changing the color of your gui (to your desired color), then change the color again (to some random color), then click out of the gui (which should revert it to your desired color).

Edit: I believe this might occur for some other properties as well, not just the color.

ok i will do it thanks for the info

1 Like

but the problem went away anyways thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.