Roblox Support keeps "turning down" my requests to recover account. What should I do?

Hello, recently I had to log out of my account on the main site to check something.
After logging out of this account, I tried to log in back, then I see a 2-step verification window pop up, which I don’t remember ever popping up.

When it popped up, I have checked all of my e-mails to find the code, but it just wasn’t there.
So that would mean that I’m locked out of my account because I don’t know - or have the access to the e-mail that is bound to it.

The passwords stayed the same, I’m still logged in here, on the developer forum and was logged in studio.

I contacted roblox providing proof and even sharing all of the password this account had, the first purchase and sale of this account, various screenshots of me playing on this account and much more…

First, they told me to check the “spam” and trash folders on my e-mail. But I don’t have access nor now the name of the e-mail that’s bound to this account right now. And I can’t change it since I’m only logged in here.

Again, telling me to reset the password even though I have it, and telling me to check my mails but I don’t have access to them.

After providing with tons of proof, the only help they lent me is the ending numbers of the e-mail address. (Which I obviously don’t own, nor know of)

What should I do? How can I get my account back, even when I can provide tons of concrete evidence that the account belongs to me?

2 Likes

i believe there is a log in with phone number option or something, or if you have backup codes you can use them or quick log in photos

1 Like

If you continue to appeal they eventually end up taking consideration is what I’ve heard

1 Like

When I mean appeal im talking for example how I got my account back just cause I told Roblox support that I’ve lost the account due to unknown reasons and they ended up just sending me a new password

1 Like

Issue resolved thankfully by myself

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.