Roblox Support NEEDS to be Addressed

Hi! I am writing as I am saying that Roblox Support NEEDS to be improved and addressed.

A few days ago, I constantly kept loosing spacial voice access because I quote “violated” terms of service, when all I said was “crap I’ma bout to loose”, When I read someone’s shirt, I saw it said “Badass”, so I read it out loud, then lost voice chat.

SO what did I do?

I cosntacted Roblox Support.

I put in a professional email that there is serious inconsistancies when it comes to moderation.

Is what I sent, and the screenshots were attached below.

But of course, I get a response from a script.

(I have blurred out their name as I don’t want people sending hate)
Then I send a follow up.

And I get this response…

Basically, Roblox Support is telling me “Sorry, I don’t feel like helping, screw yourself and figure it out yourself”.

What other information is there to read? Am I missing something? If I were to reply again, they’d say the same damn thing.

Like I know that there’s probably thousands of tickets opened daily, but I feel like they should’ve tried their best to answer the question instead of doing that script.

Edit: Nearly a week later after one last follow up email I sent, and no response.

4 Likes

I’m assuming what is happening is that there might be thousands of support tickets being sent every second

so therefore I think the Roblox staff just wants to vaguely deal with them instead of actually helping, but I do agree that the roblox support is horrible. For me it works only 50-70% of the time.

1 Like

Second response is likely an auto response, as the first one may be also. Finding a more direct route might be the way to go.

1 Like

do we sneak into their hq?

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

straight to the source

placer text

2 Likes