Roblox-trello | Object Oriented Trello API

Oof. Do you think you would be able to add more features?

Such as DeleteList also making it easier to use, like the Original API?

Edit: Because with the OriginalAPI, you go to write something then it comes up with all those functions you can use.

They are most likely coming in V2

2 Likes

You cannot delete a List. Trello itself does not offer such functionality.
All dodcumentation for my API is available here:

Home · HypheX/roblox-trello Wiki · GitHub

All documentation for trello’s REST API can be found here

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-actions/

There is no method available for deleting lists. You can either archive the list, or move it to another board.
However, this is unadvised, as you’d eventually hit a limit on the amount of lists (imposed by trello, approximately 2850 lists). It is recommended that you strictly work with cards and their descriptions.

More functionality will be added in V2.

1 Like

I feel like reviving this since this was a good release, and haven’t heard much on the V2 side of things. Any update regarding that?

1 Like

The project has stagnated for a while. When Atlassian reduced the rate limit to 10% for Roblox, it killed my inspiration to maintain v1 (which made a request for every single method call).

v2 has also stagnated, but we’re currently in the process of continuing its development. Due to the way v2 is structured, it will be more efficient in handling requests.

1 Like

Hello. Is this module no longer maintained? I like this module.

1 Like

Trello’s new parent organization limited global roblox calls to 10 per second or minute iirc. It’s barely possible to interact with trello anymore via roblox.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

Hi, am I free to just copy and paste the scripts into studio? What do I download if not?