Roblox Twitter Banner

I made this new Twitter banner today. Can I have some feedback?

Update:

16 Likes

I feel like if you added something to the Roblox logos whether it be an outline, shadow, etc. It’d fit in a LOT better and overall look better.

2 Likes

The only feedback I could give is why is the corners rounded? Wouldn’t something like a Twitter banner be better with the corners not being rounded?

Also, I think you should also have another icon (like perhaps a hammer icon indicating that your a developer)

The shadows could work, but I feel like an outline would be out of place for this imo

1 Like

That’s true. Twitter allows you to crop banners, so the curve dosen’t appear on there. I may fix it so I can get the entire image.

There actually is a slight shadow in the logos. I also added a tint effect to have them glow. The tint may actually be covering the shadows.

1 Like

Yeah, I think the shadows should be made slightly more noticeable, not that noticeable atm

1 Like

i was going to say, “omG THis DoESnt FeeL LiKE TwiTTer”
if this banner is for crazed, carzedbuilder, or yourself, maybe add yourself to the middle???

ratio

3 Likes

Yeah, you can see the obvious green screen, im not good with this kind of stuff but it definitely would add more I think

4 Likes

Did you make that in yourself? Im honored. :sob:

For real though that looks sick thanks for the example.

2 Likes

No problem! Yeah I think it adds a lot. If only I could figure out how I can get rid of the green screen edges lol

2 Likes

Okay I figured out how to fix it, turns out I just needed to turn the green screen part to smoothplastic instead of neon

(You can use this if you want)

5 Likes

I really like this for some unknown reason. Probably cause I love gradients and my favourite colour is that type of orange. I think needs something to spice it up a little like for example the avatar of you in it like Ultra said. I also think you should add text in it like the post below said (Sylver.) I am not sure if you want it to be simple but elegant or exciting and amazing.

2 Likes

That looks awesome, but I think you should put some text in, or your own avatar in (stated and beautifully demonstrated by @intergravitation ).

2 Likes

how did u take such a good screenshot tried lot of ways didnt work, also yes dont use neon just place a light in front

1 Like

did u make this for us to use of for personal use

1 Like

This is intended for personal use, but I won’t care too much of you guys use it.

2 Likes

@GamersInternational and @cobaysaurus_rex I took your feedback and made this.

5 Likes

That looks wonderful, looks better than before

1 Like

Looks good :+1:

I would recommend adding some drop shadows to the white RStudio icons. Right now they look kind of flat.

1 Like

Looks super good, would recommend instead of doing just the hammer and the Studio icon repeating, it could be randomized across the screen or instead of it being one icon straight down, it could be Studio then Hammer, like this:

You can use either.

3 Likes

Would you mind telling me how you made this (the background pattern)