Roblox ugc feedback

Which do you like the most? (Or what do you want to see) - (1 on the left - 8 on the right)

• Purple And Gold
  • Orange ‘Scorch’
  • Purple
  • Green
  • Ice Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • White + Gold ‘Angelic Edge’
  • Red
  • Black + White ‘Duality’ (Replies)
  • Black + silver ‘Eclipse’ (Replies)

0 voters

5 Likes

These look nice! my personal favorites would be 2 and 4

I’d also personally love a black version of 4 but like a different inside color y’know?

2 Likes

Really nice ui. My favorite is 4 by a long shot. Also, make a black version pls.

1 Like

ill do it and update you, i will upload number 4 soon

Been recommended this twice now! TY for the feedback

You should create a poll for those who don’t care to reply, or don’t have the time.

poll example:

0 voters

(also 4 is definitely my favorite :slight_smile:)

@omnigod3050 @Polygonizised @Therealnour

Lmk what else you guys recommend.

(Below is both compared)

1 Like

Beautiful. If you want, you can make a strap that goes over the front of the characters torso, just as an extra detail.

1 Like

Peak design. Also what about like a white and black one.

2 Likes

Bear with me 1 minute, btw would u guys want to see this as an actual ugc?
is it worth it?

YES! This is one of the better ones i’ve seen recently! Its not a copy or anything.

2 Likes

note: i will remake all of them later, with proper shading

Ill try to upload it, i need a little bit more funds, and then it should be up

1 Like

These Roblox UGC items look VERY GOOD! I LIKE THE STYLE OF ALL OF THEM! Great job on this! How long did it take to create all of these swords? They are very cool!

1 Like

I’m crying from peak design right now. I rarely see better UGC accessories then this.

2 Likes

Genuine question what is the purple and yellow sword supposed to even match? The other colors look fine to me but im questioning that one

1 Like

Was recommended it by someone, it does look weird ngl

The first was purple and gold, which took me abt 3 hrs as its my first time using blender. After that each variant was about 5 mins, they will all be getting reworks with proper shading soon

Ill lyk if i manage to get the funds to publish them, tysm

started shading your favourites… @agentphilip07 @Polygonizised @omnigod3050 @Blizzei

2 Likes