Roblox UGC Group Glitch?

There is this really weird “Bug” that I found that is showing users a place to publish UGC items for people with no UGC access (Like me) in groups.

Here is what I mean, this first image shows that I have no access to publishing UGC items to the Roblox catalog:

In the previous image, it showed you that I do not have access to UGC.

Here is what happens when I switch to group instead:

It shows other things too, like layered clothing or whatever there is else.

I would like to know if this is a bug or is it a normal thing that Roblox added.

Thanks!

2 Likes

That very well could be a glitch, but who knows. I don’t see them, so it makes me wonder. It also might mean that either the owner or someone in the group does have access to the program or has tried to published an accessory in the group before. That’s interesting though.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to inform you that I am the owner of the group and according to my research, nobody in the group has access to uploading/publishing UGC items into the catalog.

Sincerely,
BestBomberEz,
Web Programmer.

1 Like

Strange. Can you actually publish UGC Hats?

It shows you have access to UGC in both images.

2 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply

About the

I don’t think so, because it shows me this:

About the

No it does not. As you can see in my previous message.
(Image 1 Non-Group: T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS and PANTS.)

(Image 2 Group: Above + HATS, HAIR ACCESSORIES, FACE ACCESSORIES, etc…)

Sincerely,
BestBomberEz,
Web Programmer.

1 Like

Alright, at least it’s just a visual bug.

I can see that you can upload UGC T-Shirts, Shirts, and Pants. Like everyone else, you can upload user-generated content. Just not hats and layered clothing.

1 Like

UGC means User-Generated-Content. UGC could be anything from chat messages to games to hats now.

I refer to the term “UGC Hats” when I’m talking about the UGC asset types that can exclusively be uploaded by members of Roblox’s UGC program.

Anyways, does this problem happen on certain groups or all of them?

1 Like