Roblox UGC Support

Hey!

So I’m thinking of trying to start and work in the UGC Program on Roblox, but I don’t know where to start. Is there tutorials I can start to learn or is there something else? I’m confused. Please let me know if you have any recommendations and thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

papahetfan

2 Likes

If you have worked for a UGC, u can apply for the UGC program, there are tutorials in YouTube:

1 Like

If you want to know how to apply for UGC program and what things you will need for the application, then check out this video:
https://youtu.be/nQWBPALQnYc
Regards,
Stronted

2 Likes

Tip: When you’re applying make sure to read carefully because one little mistake can decline your application.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, this video really helped me a lot.

Thank you for the videos. I’ll look into those videos. Is there something like I can start building to able to start building my own thing? I’m asking if you have some things I can build and practice on my own, that way I can start building my own unique stuff and make a portfolio. Like maybe some toy, top hat, other hats, plushies or something like that?

You’ll also need Blender to make UGC items and a basic understanding of how to use it.

Yeah I already got blender set up for it.

1 Like