Roblox UI Kit for Figma v0.1

, ,

Roblox UI Kit for Figma v0.1

The Roblox UI Kit for Figma is a free template of Roblox UI elements. I found myself creating these when designing GUIs for mobile devices so I’ve turned them into a template for others to use. This is the first version of this UI Kit and, if there is interest, I’ll add more devices and UI elements in future versions.

What is Figma?
Figma is a free collaborative design tool that focuses on UI and UX design. It is often used by website/app designers. Other similar tools are Sketch and Adobe XD.

How to use the UI kit?

1. Open the Roblox UI Kit project
  2. Create an account on Figma
  3. Duplicate the UI Kit
  4. Begin designing

Feedback?
Let me know if you find this useful or have any feedback. Comment here or message me on Twitter. Also, if you want to contribute to the project, let me know!

Disclaimer: the UI elements are not quite pixel perfect, but close to pixel perfect.

16 Likes

I have been thinking of learning Figma recently, as I find it somewhat bothersome to use the GUI editing tools existing in Studio. I think that this would be very useful for those who already use Figma in their UI designing workflow. Thanks for this!

3 Likes

Thank you! I use Roblox Studio for most things because it can scale for other devices easily but sometimes I use Figma to make more modern UI if I want my game to look sleek and clean. :+1:

2 Likes