Roblox Username Generator

Hey roblox developers!

I’ve ran into a problem, I want to create a roblox username generator. However there stands a problem, I haven’t found a sufficient way to actually achieve this, I’ve tried searching for API’s and free code snippets. Yet have had no luck :cry:

I want to create a username generators including as such:

• Username generator, all characters and numerical digits
• A validation sense, one that checks if the username that is generated is valid, (not banned / accessible)

A USERNAME THAT IS TAKEN, ACTUAL PEOPLE

If anyone is willing to provide me a code snippet or a website that may help with such, please don’t be afraid to DM me, or just reply here.

P.S This is one big ask, so I don’t expect for anybody to actually do this!

1 Like

UsernameGenerator.rbxl (55.0 KB)
I made this username generator in 8/30/2022 on my alt.
I have gotten better at scripting, but it atleast works. You must optimize this script tho.
And it uses game.Players:GetUserIdFromNameAsync(Username) API.

WARNING: IT MAKES FALSE-POSITIVES WHEN YOU MAKE IT TOO FAST.

Ahh ill test it out, I was going to assume no-one would actually solve this, i’ll have a look and get back to you!
Thanks!

This code is really messy. I checked it up a bit.

Ah, I wanted it to be actual people username’s instead of usernames that aren’t taken,
was I not clear enough?
If I wasn’t i’m really sorry! :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ve figured it out based on your code, its actually really fast too, I just flipped some variables around to make it negligible, so instead of it generating un-taken usernames, it now does the opposite!

I’ll be sure to make the code the solution, thanks for this!

No problem. Wish you luck for the project.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.