Roblox Verification - Discord (UPDATED) (Feedback Needed)

Hi there! :grinning:

I have been working on a couple of things including ROBLOX Verification (Similar to RoVer) using a code generated inside a game. Here are some photos below on this project.

Pictures

The ROBLOX game sends a verification code along with their user id and profile picture. After the user does the command r!finish (code) the bot then checks for the code and saves it in storage for future use.

ā€“ New Part ā€“

I have finally completed every command needed and the bot is now available here.
make sure to respond with thoughts!

Have a great day! :wave:

3 Likes

I like the idea of it, although most people wont use it due to RoVer being basically the standard verification bot. The bot uses embed, which makes it stand out, and that feature is something that I personally like. Iā€™d recommend taking off the ending part of the Verification Complete! thing, cause that would be common sense.

I severely give you good hopes for more stuff like this, and I hope you can do something great with it.
Good work.

Bold and embeds are rather overused.

Note that embeds are not very accessible or mobile friendly, please consider using normal messages as it leads to a better user experience.

I have been actually testing that and I think the embeds work fine for the mobile experience. Thanks for your suggestion.

Thanks for your suggestion. I will remove that along with me forgetting to make certain users use admin commands :laughing:

Make it open-source. I would love to integrate your code into my bot!

Sorry to revive the topic,
but the bot is back up 24/7. Thanks!