Roblox Video Player (Not Maintained)

Yeah, I used team create to prevent data loss when I crash.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not sure anymore, roblox is bugging lol. Is it possible to send me the game file?

1 Like

Optimised-Video-Frames.rbxl (89.4 KB)

2 Likes

Wait john… did u just optimized the video player?

My name’s Jon, and no, I did not touch the code ever since making the most recent tutorial.

I might do a 4th revision of this system. We haven’t heard anything about custom videos for video frames from roblox for around 2 years. What do you guys think?

• 4th revision
  • Wait for roblox’s video frames

0 voters

Edit: 4th version in progress
Edit: no motivation

1 Like

ngl, the current one was a good one. Its just a bit too unoptimized and the code is like reading an entire encyclopedia. I think the 4th revision should be a simplification, optimization and obvi an improvement from the original.

Maybe a combination of all of our idea (GreedyCanvas, RichText and etc…) would make such an improvement to this module!

But ik part of the problem is client to server, something idk how its gonna be fixed.

1 Like

this is the most complex forum comment section I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

Jon_Yawns im currently working on another probably more optimised video player…

idk if ur gonna respond to this but, it keeps showing this when i click run

Hello, thanks a lot for reaching out. Unfortunately, I can’t find the solution myself with my current available time. It seems that OpenCV doesn’t recognise that the numpy package exists.

My best bet would be to switch the video package (currently OpenCV) to another python package.

Sorry I can’t help more!

Any updates on this? It keeps showing the same error

Hiii unfortunately I’ve completely stopped doing any projects on this platform, so sorry about this!!

1 Like

For anyone still looking for a solution, just download the repository and run the code offline with a program like PyCharm.

1 Like