Roblox Voice Moderation

I reported someone for saying the N word and I’ve been banned?
You guys seriously need to sort this out, it’s been an issue. I’m now having to wait 3 days to release my game now. Thanks Roblox :slight_smile:

You might as well disable the system, it’s taking out all the innocent people rather than people that are directly breaking the rules e.g. swearing, direct attacks and so on. Roblox don’t seem to care about the complaints too, this has been an issue for months now. Need some vision on this.

4 Likes

Even though Roblox’s support team says every report they get isn’t a “false report”, yet majority of the voice chat reports are false reports. But I also think the Roblox support team is just bots, and not actual human-beings. Cause the one time I appealed my account for a false ban, they had the quotation marks where my username is supposed to be, but the username wasn’t there at all.

I’ve been hit with I want to say 40 account bans just from the false reports alone this year, and it’s absolutely ridiculous. My account use to be clean, now it’s been destroyed by mass false reports.

4 Likes

Welcome to the party, I used to also run a voice chat game. Half my games pop was getting banned because of false reports. It’s annoying.

2 Likes

lol ur not alone everybody has probably at one point been hit by the aimless ban hammer of the roblox moderators….but seriously its getting out of hand thats why (to be as safe as possible) i recommend not using voice chat at all and never uploading images on main account only on alt accounts are u supposed to upload stuff

Good luck!
Sushiriceforlife

4 Likes

Yeah I know, I don’t usually use it in public. But I said like 3 words and reported someone lmao. They need to replace the system for real.

2 Likes