Roblox VR is borken for me

so i tryed to play a VR supported game on roblox but the issue is whenever i launch a game the game loads with my headset connected but it still shows the VR loading screen but when its loaded the game is
still in Non VR mode and no VR option shows up on the settings menu and still shows up on the Oculus home menu

heres proof:

Did you enable unknown sources in the Oculus app? because I remember having to do that for it to work.

yes Unknown sources is enabled

or maybe re install the roblox player because if the vr setting on the roblox in game menu is not showing up its either oculus or roblox so maybe try re installing them.

alright i might know a way to fix it is by completely deleting the roblox files and the roblox folder and
reinstall it and try it again

if not try restarting your pc because ive had something similar happen when it would say roblox is not responding and crash and I restarted and it fixed it

well i just tryed reinstalled roblox and now im getting this error when i open the launcher i get this error
error

try restarting pc and you uninstalled it by right clicking and uninstall?

well it seems like uninstalling and restarting was the fixed.Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.