Roblox Water Glitch In Every Mobile Game

hello developers I found water glitch that’s happens in mobile and tablet not in pc

Glitch :- its happen when player camera is in water then player camera look in top there is the black square(its basically replace as sun in water) its remove if player camera is not in water (its replace black square as sun)

Some Examples Of Mobile:-

Example Of Pc:-

4 Likes

Move this to #bug-reports:mobile-bugs if you don’t want it to get taken down.

1 Like

Honestly, I think it’s the script of the water that is different on each console, it doesn’t look like a bug to me. Texture is just different what seems to me.

PCs have better processing power than phones, and water uses more processing power. Not really a bug.

1 Like

I agree, it just comes within scripting of the texture power and the PC can form more than mobile consoles.

Users with the Members trust level can’t shift topics there, so the OP has to message @Bug-Support .

1 Like

Ah. Ok. I had forgotten. I’m a member, I should know this! :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:

I think this bug might be a debug that might have been forgotten to be turned off.

Kinda looks like a “Sun Position” Debug, Probably for Lighting Debugging and testing.

Just my theories.

1 Like