(Only reply with useful information for the Roblox engineers to not lose time).
When you click the settings icon being in the Roblox Beta Program, the tab will slide up and down when you scroll down the page, not following your rhythm through the website.
- Be in the Roblox Beta Program so you see exactly what I see, and have the exact navigator + the Ecosia plugin shown below.
- Click onto the settings icon, and:
- Scroll down to see that the settings tab doesn’t follow you as it should.
Bug Gyazo replay:
- Members that aren’t in the Beta Program still have this issue.
- Without the Ecosia plugin, it still happens.
- This happens in every Roblox website (game page, profile, home, etcetera), for everyone (possibly, I think by the answers shown in this post), and in different navigators