Roblox website doesn't show all models when there are more available

Hi, I’ve recently run into an issue where the Roblox website does not show all the models I have made public on my group:

These are my 3 latest models, my older ones (which are public) do not show here (here is a link to the page btw: Roblox).

As you can see in the screenshot below, all my older models have been made pre-2022 (perhaps a Y2K22 issue?).

OS Info: Windows 10 21H2 (Build 19044.1466)
Browser: Microsoft Edge 98
Started happening roughly 18:25 25/1/2022 GMT

2 Likes

FWIW, I have run into a similar bug that occurred for both Studio and the website:

1 Like

At previous points of time, it was only showing 1 icon for me:

I do believe that my issue is a Y2K22 issue, I’m not sure about whether it is like this for other people

1 Like

For specifically marketplace search, it shows two random assets of mine. Doesn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the two it chose. One was uploaded in 2018, updated a month ago. The other was uploaded in 2016 and hasn’t been touched since.

Granted, the aforementioned bug I linked means I can’t see all my available models on sale, but I definitely have more than two on sale.

1 Like

Same Thing, I also have similar bug

Model Link: KMB MCW Training Bus - Roblox (doesn’t show at Roblox website [Roblox])

pic:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know and sorry for the delay! We’re currently looking into this issue. Some assets that you originally mentioned should now be discoverable, and we are digging into the cause for the others. We will circle back here as soon as possible

1 Like

Hey @GamersInternational , this problem should be fixed! If it’s not, just send over the asset id’s that aren’t showing up and I’ll take a look. Thanks again for letting us know

4 Likes