Toolbox and asset configuration are not loading all of my models

Pretty much what the title says. For some reason this only is an issue with models. Packages, images, meshes, etc. are fine.

Asset Configuration

I’m attempting to overwrite an existing model of mine, and it will not show more than 3 models of mine in asset configuration. I have tens of hundreds of models, not three.

Repro:

1. Attempt to publish a model to an existing model
  2. You will not have all of your models loaded, meaning you may not be able to update the one you want.

Toolbox

The toolbox only lets me see slightly more, but won’t load or scroll anymore below that model from late 2019. Only searching for the exact asset name will find what I’m looking for.

Repro:

1. Open the toolbox
  2. Go to “My Models”
  3. Scroll down until it won’t let you scroll down anymore (presumably it won’t let you go past a certain point)
4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Also if it matters, just noticed the site thinks I’ve only created two models too:

Here’s what happens when I try to see more:

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.

1 Like

I experience this on the Develop page still:

Studio does not go back all the way to my first model:

I do not experience it on the new Creator dashboard:

I am not sure if this is resolved.

My whole website and studio crashes with weird errors

@MisterRedTurtle
im also getting http 500 errors:
update now its somewhat fixing itself

This thread is completely unrelated to the current outage

This is the thread you want:
Accessing Roblox Web returns Bad Request 400.

The asset configuration/update existing model menu bug is still happening, however a fix I have personally found is reloading it by clicking the dropdown menu and re-selecting “Me” (or swapping to somewhere else entirely then back to Me)

This is worth trying for anyone else experiencing this issue and needing a workaround until it’s properly fixed.

2 Likes