Roblox Website Doesn't Work

Cannot reproduce.

Microsoft Edge 88.0.705.68 64 bits

I’ve been configuring games, reporting, buying, and playing. Everything works fine for me

Edit: It works on mobile too

1 Like

I am having the same error as well. I knew that many also had it, too.

1 Like

@DevEngagementTeam I’ve messaged them and they are not replying. Either they have no idea about this or they are working on it. But they are giving no clarification.

1 Like

I’ve been having an issue were roblox isn’t sending me a verification to my email. I checked my junk mail folder and it is still not there! I am wondering if there going to fix the email problem. It has been a huge issue for me right now.

I randomly get this error on the website. dunno why

Hello! We’ve been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you please confirm whether it still occurs? Thank you!

3 Likes

This still is an issue, I DMed you for further stats report or what ever is needed.

This still occurs for me.

First, I sometimes see this message:

But it always leads to this:

1 Like

This is usually what happens for me. This is definitely a regional issue like others have said, because when I put a VPN on, it works fine. I can’t be asked to use a slow, limited-data free VPN just to use the website though. I’m also not going to pay just so I can use it. ROBLOX needs to fix this ASAP, this has been going on for too long.

Thank you for bringing up the issue. We are currently looking into it.

8 Likes

Could be unrelated, but the website works for me now. But the moment it started working, I’ve been unable to save or publish updates in Studio - I just receive the ping “You must log in to perform this action,” which is odd, because I am logged in. When in testing mode, it also lists my username on the leaderboard as “unknown.”

Issue appears to be fixed. However it’s been fixed before but shortly returns. So please be aware.

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

2 Likes