Roblox Website Down (503)

Nooo… my eyes!!!11!1

bruh the character limit xd

2 Likes

What if we crashed the devforums as well xd

3 Likes

why is the status isn’t red? usually like this the status color has been like that

also why it didn’t change to “Service Disruption” too?

i want it to be like this:

Daily reminder for people who want to play Roblox while its currently having issues

1 Like

6 Likes

or you can just use the windows app

3 Likes

It’s like still not updated for me lol

2 Likes

I still have the bad gateway error lol

2 Likes

just use the roblox player app, i tried it and i managed to get in

if you just use the windows app it works perfectly fine, even the home page works

1 Like

Same here. Why is it operational when the server isn’t working?

1 Like

Everyone does. But i recommend using The Fanboy’s guide if you want to still play Roblox?

2 Likes

Screenshot_7
When roblox is down:

(That is not me btw)

1 Like

For some people the status is in a yellow state.
This person for example:

Just became yellow for me. Probably was cached or something like that.

oh no!!!11!!111!1

4 Likes

No they just updated it now lol

This is how the classic event starts??

2 Likes

As stated by previous posts, it’s unnecessary for Roblox outages to be reported (I wish “About the Bug Reports category” would be updated to reflect this). Also, guys please remember that this is a bug report, not a discussion or chat room. Only post when you have something significant to contribute or notice a change in behavior. Discussions only clutter the thread, so they aren’t very helpful for bug reports.

2 Likes

It’s been 1 hour without Roblox, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto Roblox but the site was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad’s gun from the shed, thinking of reseting character. I am nothing without Roblox, it is my life, it is my destiny, without Roblox, I wouldn’t be able to do anything. Roblox is the best thing ever made and I can’t get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can’t stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can’t reach 30 million bounty anymore in Blox Fruits. I can’t play CB:R anymore, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my progress at my day streak Adopt Me. I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want roblox back.

4 Likes