Roblox Website Down (503)

It’s been 1 hour without Roblox, I can’t stop shaking and I’m having severe mental breakdowns. I woke up today trying to log onto Roblox but the site was down, I had a major panic attack but managed to calm down after a few hours. I couldn’t go to school today, I am so worried that I even took my dad’s gun from the shed, thinking of reseting character. I am nothing without Roblox, it is my life, it is my destiny, without Roblox, I wouldn’t be able to do anything. Roblox is the best thing ever made and I can’t get rid of my addiction to it, it is the best game in existence. I can’t stop trembling and crying, I am very worried. I can’t reach 30 million bounty anymore in Blox Fruits. I can’t play CB:R anymore, I am trembling more than the marleyans experienced when the rumbling was around. Shivering in fear of losing my progress at my day streak Adopt Me. I am so scared that I might lose my mind and go insane. I want roblox back.

4 Likes

Well that explains this duplicate message.

2 Likes

or

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd

4 Likes

The main cause for this is probably because of a dusty trip’s update? There is also a update for Blox Fruits. Pet Simulator 99 was also going to update but because of the server implosion, not so much anymore

1 Like

Never played, I no life entry point :skull:

1 Like

no way roblox is crashing because of its own games

1 Like

Yes way. It’s always been like that way for like what, 3 years?

1 Like

Oh no… Not the Roblox HQ!!!1!!11
(No, but in all seriousness, please just be patient while Roblox employees (hopefully) fixes this issue. From all i know, This could be the October 2021 incident all over again.)

3 Likes

Funny how it’s still like this. It started off with everything going down including the app, studio, avatars, text chat and the website but now it just seems to be the website and the error messages have still not changed.

Luckily now you can use Roblox Studio and the Roblox apps but not the website currently. Intresting it’s taken so long and we’ve not seen an outage like this in ages

stop with the updates

1 Like

I love it when every game decides to update whlist the entire Roblox website is down, and Studio spitting out errors.

2 Likes

me and the boys playing roblox while the site is having an breakdown
obrazek

1 Like

i just found out that uhhh studio opens fine so oops

I can’t even go to my profile :skull:
10/10 for rawblocks

I just refreshed the website, Roblox is back!

1 Like

I did it like 30 times, let me restart my laptop to see if that works
nvm it worked

uhh its back but this happened

1 Like

Dont need to?

2 Likes

It works fine for me? I literally have no idea why that happened