Roblox website for developer commissions that I can't find anymore

I remember hearing about a website for people to hire Roblox developers or for developers to find work. I found it somewhere on here in some topic.
I have no idea where the website is anymore. I know a few things about it though. As far as I know, it’s an official Roblox website. I decided to look for work at one point there. I could go into more detail if needed.
I’ve looked here and all over the place but I can’t find any mentions of it. I keep finding dead ends, so I’m creating this topic to try and find answers. I hope this is in the right category too. If nobody can give me answers here, then I don’t know what to do.
Please let me know, if you do know what I’m talking about, why I can’t find it anywhere, if you have any guesses.

2 Likes

I believe it’s simply in the create area of roblox, though I’m not 100% sure

1 Like
2 Likes

I want to add additional details. The Creator Hub used to have some different theme to it. I believe it had some green near the top. It was a primary or secondary color for the website. At the very least though, I know that what I’ve been looking for does exist.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.