Roblox Website Is Missing On Chrome

So, this issue has been bothering my workflow for the past day. last night, I tried to open up the roblox website from google chrome and I was running into an issue where the website was shown to be loaded at the chrome tab, but the website was showing a blank screen with just a few tabs of the website when I decided to go to the support page for Roblox using Support URL.

here is an image of the support page:

Reminder that the tab is completely loaded and yet the website seems to be missing except for a few tabs in it.

I logged out of my account by resetting the password and cannot seem to find anything on the login page now.
Image of the login page of Roblox:

The thing is, Roblox website seems to be working fine on the computer app and on other browsers such as opera GX and Microsoft edge, which I am currently using to put this post out to receive input about this to resolve the issue. I have uninstalled all chrome extensions I had installed to see if they were being a problem, yet the issue was not fixed

Roblox website seems to be working fine on chrome on other devices that I own such as my other laptop.

chrome is also able to load all other websites like YouTube, Gmail, etc. with no problem. Even the Roblox developer hub and the talent hub seem to be working fine, just the website itself is being a problem.

I have a reason to suspect the problem might be with chrome or cookies related to Roblox on chrome on this PC, but I am unable to find a solution to this problem.

If anyone has suggestions on how I should go about fixing this problem, please do put your message forward.

Thanks,
Regards.

UPDATE:
on further inspection, I have realized on right clicking and clicking inspect on the roblox website, it seems all of the code is missing for the inspect menu or for what you may call the F12 menu except for a few lines which created the dark blank image that was shown in this post earlier.

3 Likes