Roblox wont open at all

how are you trying to delete roblox? ever went to “apps and features” in the settings category and deleted it there?

do you have any antivirus in your pc?

ive tried deleting it from the file directory (says it cant be deleted) and tried deleting with the app manager (it has to open roblox to do that, roblox wont open)

no antivirus

sounds like a possible incompatibility

ive been using this pc to play many games like roblox ever since i got it (on christmas) ad never had any issues

check your firewall ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

How? Like is there any error that shows up?

i did that last time this happened, and nothing happened. i know it wont fix it
roblox has permission o open and run and use internet

it just says that roblox is open, i checked task manager and its not open in the background, as an app, or anywhere else

have YOU installed anything before this happened?

no i havnt, all i have done i close roblox studio and thats literally it

you might have “Roblox” enabled in Startup apps. i still don’t have enough information

Does this happen even restarting your entire computer? Try going to task manager and disabling roblox if it somehow is there. Then restart your computer.

i just looked, its not on there

Can you delete it after restarting your computer?

il try this, brb
char limitttt

ok i tried that, and it worked. the reason i didnt want to try it is because it didnt work on my other pc.
thanks tho

That’s great! Try reinstalling roblox now.

Do you happen to have MSI afterburner?

I’ve read this entire thread and everyone is saying delete Roblox.
Do you mean you just deleted it, or did you uninstall it?

From what I understand there’s a difference.

Uninstalling removes all files. When you install it again you get all new files.
Deleting may only remove some files. Then when you go to install it again it may not rewrite over the files that aren’t deleted, and one of those files may be the one causing the issue.