Roblox wont open at all

roblox wont open at all. things ive tried and what happened (this has happened before)

1. Restarting roblox (DIdnt open)
  2. deleting roblox (wouldnt open to delete)

ive had this happen on my other pc, and im no longer able to play roblox on it anymore.

specs?β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

What do you mean by roblox wouldn’t open to delete? Just press Win + R > %localappdata% > Roblox and delete it.

idk, its a laptop. but this happened on my other pc as well and liek i said, its been months and its still not opening on that one

sounds like a problem with your wifi, have you checked that?

its happened in multiple houses, and ive gone to a new state for vacation and it happened here too, its not internet

just tried this, its just failing to delete when i try that

i don’t know much about your issue but this could help

1 Like

how are you trying to delete roblox? ever went to β€œapps and features” in the settings category and deleted it there?

do you have any antivirus in your pc?

ive tried deleting it from the file directory (says it cant be deleted) and tried deleting with the app manager (it has to open roblox to do that, roblox wont open)

no antivirus

sounds like a possible incompatibility

ive been using this pc to play many games like roblox ever since i got it (on christmas) ad never had any issues

check your firewall β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

How? Like is there any error that shows up?

i did that last time this happened, and nothing happened. i know it wont fix it
roblox has permission o open and run and use internet

it just says that roblox is open, i checked task manager and its not open in the background, as an app, or anywhere else

have YOU installed anything before this happened?

no i havnt, all i have done i close roblox studio and thats literally it

you might have β€œRoblox” enabled in Startup apps. i still don’t have enough information

Does this happen even restarting your entire computer? Try going to task manager and disabling roblox if it somehow is there. Then restart your computer.