Roblox wont save my experience name suddenly and im not sure why [Update]

Update! Turns out Roblox just HATES the word Beach Resort; or at least Moresby Beach Resort.

Moresby Resort works,
Moresby (by itself) works,
Resort- yeah.

Still no solution but thought I’d update yall!

So the only way I know how to properly explain this is;

When I save my experience, by naming it and giving it a description, It used to update just fine. However Its been a REALLY long time (about a year) since I needed to update the name or description (Because I just dev privately then upload my progress, like many devs). And now that my place is starting to get ready for people to visit, I wanted to update the place. I went word by word, thinking there was a moderation issue, but the error I get is just Unknown.

Any information is lovely, and here is also an Image of the place with all it’s info working fine (I just want to get rid of the ‘!’ at the end man).

2 Likes

Maybe try another test place and save that game as the test place. last time that happen to me i couldn’t
save or upload anything due to Roblox false banning my game for a bar reference table. but at the same time it could be a Roblox issue.

I have the same issue on my game and I have no idea why, I already tried to edit 2 different games with both more than a million visits and it just does not let me edit it.

2 Likes

Probably a roblox studio problem unless roblox thinking the name is inappropriate

1 Like

Just released an update on my game. Can’t change my description at all. Did not change it for over a week it just suddenly happened.

2 Likes

Alright the issue is the word “buttons” being censored, not sure why but I guess I know now. The game is about pressing buttons so I don’t know how I will make a good description.

1 Like

Now i get an error saying ‘New universe name or description has been rejected’ xD Roblox is wack man.