Roblox YouTube Video Editor (Video Editor)

About Me

Hi there! I’m Sbobster and I like to edit videos. I can edit your casual funny Roblox video to trailers for Roblox games. I can add effects, animations, and even edit the sound/voice to make it sound different!

You can view my YouTube channel where I upload videos regularly.

FAQ

What Editing Software do you use?

I use Adobe Premiere Pro.

How long does a video take you to edit?

Honestly, it depends on each video and how busy I am but this video right here I can edit in about 1 - 2 days. So it may take me a day up to about five days to complete a video.

I will let you know ahead of time if it takes longer.

Latest Video Here!

Payment

Negotiable in Robux or USD.
For my latest video if you wanted that level of editing the price would’ve been at least 10k Robux+
For larger payments, I will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets I’ve created.

You can hire me for a one-time purchase or you can hire me to make videos consistently for you if you make YouTube videos.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Sbobster#8537
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

lol the video is helerious and it very good editing as well. i think you will be good at making trailer and some video as well. I will subscribe to you to see more video that you make… keep up the good work ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

10K is a lot for a 7 minute video ;-; nice editing though!

1 Like

Yeah I know 10k is a lot for a video for some people but really it’s not that expensive when you really look at it from a different

10k Robux back to USD is 35$ and it may take me 5 - 8+ hours for that one video plus the extra uploading and exporting times which done in maximum rendering take awhile.

Not to mention the fees for the editing service that I use.

3 Likes

35 USD for a video, damn. I mean like good on you for knowing how to do all that, it’s hard, kids don’t have the money to pay for that lol

4 Likes