[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Latest version of studio is extremely unstable

I updated studio this morning, and it has crashed four times already, usually about five minutes after me opening it. The crashes don’t seem to be related to any specific action I’m doing, except that I was using the script editor each time a crash occured. It’s also giving me no “Roblox Studio quit unexpectedly” message. If it helps, I’m currently running macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.2 and studio version 0.336.0.199282. Please fix this as soon as possible, it’s pretty much preventing me and several other developers from developing at all.

8 Likes

Yes many others have had this problem also on other stuff like desktop ect along with mac. I have only had this happen to be twice.

Glad to know I’m not the only one.

Studio hasn’t/doesn’t crash for me often. But after this update it has begun to happen more and more. At least I know now its not just my studio that is suffering from this.

It happens way too often… :confused:

3 Likes

I’ve given up on opening studio until they fix this.

So I’m just using sublime to get whatever I need done

I feel like the crashing issue would fit the critical criteria since most developers are unable to use Roblox Studio due to is constantly crashing.

If any engineers are reading this post, I am running Windows 8.1 and Roblox studio has been unstable and crashing quite a lot ever since the latest update.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Constant studio crashing since new update

Merged OP’s post into an existing thread. Let’s keep this to one thread, so engineers don’t have to hunt around to find what they need.

1 Like