ROBLOXCRITICAL: Unable to join games: Error 400

Yikes this is dropping our rating

18 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. We’re investigating this issue.

33 Likes

Broke again? Joining via friend.

1 Like

The issue should now be resolved. Let us know if you continue to encounter this!

16 Likes

Still happening, @coefficients

2 Likes

https://blade.intunderflow.site/top10 its happening again

This is happening again, it happened yesterday around the same time.

Same error code, 610.

This issue is severely impacting all games throughout ROBLOX. It seems that they are either being DDOS’d or some sort of widespread server/network outage is happening.

Is it resolved tho? me and all of my friends got kicked from the game and now we are unable to join back

That post was sent yesterday. It’s starting to happen again today

This has been for 4 days now but it has been critical only today before today I was getting only these errors

Server shutdown,Someone launched the game from this account

After resetting my password it didn’t fix the bug.

1 Like

How do people still join the game when I get kicked :thinking:?

Are those numbers fake or does the system have some delay?

2 Likes

My guess would be delay. There are reports of being kicked from games.

1 Like

Ohh there is a delay

Please stop posting to the bug report if you have nothing new to add. You can use Likes to support previous posts that already state what you were going to add. Thank you.

13 Likes

It is finally fixed :smiley: hope it doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

Our engineers have resolved this issue and are actively working to prevent it from happening again. Thank you for your patience!

14 Likes

Your welcome! We are always here to help you guys find issues and occurrence with the Platform.

2 Likes

What about this?

What I think

I think that Roblox API’s broke.

2 Likes

Site and studio are crawling again for me. Can’t use either.

2 Likes

Unsure if this is related but both Roblox and studio are slow, on the web page assets load slowly and I’m getting the “We are experiencing technical difficulties.”, I know this message is intentional however is this site wide, region wide or is it only for certain games?

3 Likes