ROBLOXCRITICAL: Unable to join games: Error 400

Unable to join new servers. Is this just me? Possible critical.

Based on further reports, users are also getting 610, invalid JSON (503), unable to shurdown server

98 Likes

I’m also having this issue.

I got an error of “Invalid JSON Received” (or something) before I got this error.

9 Likes

You might want to add “Error Code 610” to the title so more people find the post, but yeah, also having the same issue.

5 Likes

It seems to be happening to everyone, I recommend you put a [ROBLOXCRITICAL] under it

4 Likes

Can Confirm.
Getting those errors, but i also got this.

5 Likes

A friend using a tablet next to me tried to join multiple times and it eventually let him in. Not working on phone or PC. Games are slightly playable then, I guess.

4 Likes

Same over here for a few of us, can’t create any new servers or join any team creates. We all got kicked out of our team creates at the same time a few minutes ago.

4 Likes

I tried Roblox Studio and it works well for me, but it takes longer to load the place when I click the Play button to test the place.

2 Likes

It’s happening to Studio as well. https://i.gyazo.com/90bbb1eb8afe058530d876472231b6d6.png

2 Likes

I am also experiencing this on my game, Tower Defenders.

Additionally, the Dev forum is being overloaded? I just got logged out.

5 Likes

Seems to be affecting all games across the platform, top 10 games are crashing in players right now

6 Likes

I am currently experiencing this issue as well, I live in the NA East region, if that helps the Roblox engineers.

As well, when I first experienced the issue, the servers appeared to do their normal shutdown routine and me and my brother were both kicked for something along the lines of “Server shutting down for maintenance.”

When looking at my friends list, normally at this time of the day there are at least 5 players active, but now everyone is simply at their profile, meaning this probably isn’t region specific.

Hope this gets fixed soon!

EDIT

This appears to not impact the website at the time of writing. Here are some statistics if anyone wants to see them:

Impacts Worldwide

This appears to impact the entire world that is using Roblox, as shown from this map:

As well, this appears to have only been recently, which can be shown from this graph:

EDIT 2 All of the assets are no longer loading for me.

3 Likes

Having the same issue as well,

The website seems to be running slow to Google Chrome for iMac
Chrome: Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Also servers shutdown in the middle of a game.
System: ( OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 )

1 Like

Friendly reminder that you shouldn’t spam a whole topic with the same comment. The like button exists for that reason.

16 Likes

Received tons of reports on Royale High as well. Our player count dropped from 80,000 to below 20,000.

1 Like

Can confirm, also getting signed in and out of devforums,

3 Likes

Having this issue and I can’t publish on studios when I’m logged in. Probably related?
96218dc1e0f626e26d67ac1846210c57

2 Likes

I can’t see my games on studio to edit them too.

1 Like

I can normally join games right now. Not an official statement.

5 Likes

To add to my inicial post, it seems like game icons are not loading anymore

3 Likes