[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users unable to access Roblox Games and Studio

while this is frustrating i feel like things like this happening is a decent trade off for the fact that they’re upgrading things and trying to make the platform better in general, it’s inconvenient for a few hours but pays off, i think

It has not been happening for a few hours though it’s been on and off for a week

This issue is not resolved.

1 Like

The issue still happen right now when I post this.

The place:

1 Like

This is I think week 4 or 5 of fridays and weekends having the servers and team create be completely incapacitated with issues. This is anything but a trade off.

2 Likes

Somehow my lobby place can be joined, and then we got this error when trying to use TeleportService.

1 Like

Still experiencing issues here too:

3 Likes

Outage again. Seriously…

1 Like

it happened again, i am unable to enter teamcreate or player. please this must be fixed quickly because i am loosing loads of revenue since players cant play the game.

image image

3 Likes

Still having problem with creating new servers. Joining existing ones work fine.

3 Likes

From my experience roblox is having trouble making servers. but joining servers works fine, this is an huge problem in my part. because now its getting harder for people to join while the servers are full. because the create server issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.