[ROBLOXCRITICAL] Users unable to access Roblox Games and Studio

Roblox users, including myself, across DIscord and Twitter have reported being unable to access Roblox Games, they hang on the loading screen, waiting for server.

See…
(Own games, private)

Front page games (updated)

Along with other reports from those on Twitter

This report also causes issues with Roblox Studio in which developers are unable to access their games, both public and private, team create or not.

(Image provided by @Shyfoox)

(Image provided by EnqryptedDev)

Some users are reporting empty servers

22 Likes

Same here bud.

1 Like

Update from Roblox directly.

4 Likes

I would like to know the actual cause of all of these downtimes lately.

7 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t affecting datastores, too, but is there anyway to check?

3 Likes

I’m not aware of any reports of that. If you have something already sending analytics data to a remote location, you may find it there.

2 Likes

Anyone got an ETA when this will be fixed? @Roblox

5 Likes

This is happening to me too.

6 Likes

Happening as we speak. This is becoming extremely annoying because I only have certain times on the weekdays where I can develop, taking my school and other work schedules’ into account. This needs to be resolved as I highly rely on Team Create to collaborate on most programming projects.

5 Likes

I agree, There has been lots of unexpected downtime recently, and it seems as its getting worse.

4 Likes

This issue has killed my game. From 200 Current players to 0-10 and even i cant play a roblox game. studio works but not the teamcreate side. did roblox mess up thier servers again?

4 Likes

Wow, This needs to be fixed ASAP.

6 Likes

Related issue (I think): [ROBLOXCRITICAL] Unable to join any game

It seems that one of the recent updates to the site or engine have resulted in intermittent connection issues.

2 Likes

That may be a related issue but as the warnings signs are not the same, it’s why I’ve made a new thread and not continue there.

Hopefully it’s fixed soon, or maybe they update http://roblox.status.io/

3 Likes

Its happening more frequently now, It must be connected.

3 Likes

I’m not aware of anything that may fully suggest that, Roblox is a complex system, while they may be connected, it’s also just as likely that it is not connected at all

3 Likes

True, You are right about that.

Since anthro came out, downtime has been increased for some strange reason, But as you say roblox is complex so it may not be that.

Roblox, Powering Downtime

3 Likes

I wonder how much money Roblox loses when downtimes like this happen…

4 Likes

Probably quite a bit, I imagine roblox doesn’t want downtime as much as we don’t.

1 Like

I can’t confirm but roblox server issues seem fixed.

1 Like