Robloxian Hotel! | Interview Host Guide

This is the official Interview Host Guide!

Host Text

Before starting, make sure you have enough interviewers and Trainee’s to start!
:m Greetings, and welcome to today’s session! My name is ________ and this is your Co-host, _________! Please do not go AFK, since I will be stating some rules, and information!
:m Rule l: When your interviewer is interviewing you, please do not go AFK. If you have to, alert your interviewer immediately, in addition you will only get a few minutee to be AFK.
:m Rule II: Please avoid having a conversation, due to the fact your interviewer is busy asking you questions for your future job!
:m Rule III: Please be respectful to your interviewer, they took their time to serve you.
:m If you fail, do not be discouraged, you can always try again next time! You could always ask your Interviewer what went wrong.
S-Lock the Session
:m A second while I announce that the Session was S-Locked.
:m Your interviewers will tell you more information. Now, WHO IS READY TO BEGIN?
:m Interviewers please now go pick a Interviewee. Good Luck!
Now wait for them to finish

Ranking

I will now review your Interview. Good luck!
Passed:
After reviewing your interview, I hereby pass your interview request and hire you into the Security/Housekeeping/Receptionist position, thank you for attending this interview.
Do not leave now. I will kick you when ranked!
Failed:
After reviewing your interview, I hereby fail your interview request. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you have a great day and thank you for attending.
I will kick you now. Any questions before I kick you?

At the end of the Interview, thank all the Staff for attending and take a picture together! After that tell them they are dismissed.

[THE END]
SellxCry
SHR Team
~ Group ~