Robloxian Hotel! | Training Host Guide

This is the official Training Host Guide

Host Text

Before starting, make sure you have enough interviewers and Trainee’s to start!
:m Greetings, and welcome to today’s session! My name is ________ and this is your Co-host, _________! Please do not go AFK, since I will be stating some rules, and information!
:m Rule l: When your Trainer is training you, please do not go AFK. If you have to, alert your Trainer immediately, in addition you will only get a few minutee to be AFK.
:m Rule II: Please avoid having a conversation with your Trainer/Helper. As they are here to train you, not to talk.
:m Rule III: Please be respectful to your Trainer, they took their time to serve you.
:m Rule IV: You will not talk whilst me or your trainers are explaining or talking to you. If you would like to speak at any time please say PTS.
:m If you fail, do not be discouraged, you can always try again next time! You could always ask your Trainer/Helper what went wrong.
S-Lock the Session
:m A second while I announce that the Session was S-Locked.
:m That is all the rules explained. Please now follow us into the training area. Trainers and Trainee’s please follow me. Trainee’s please go onto the red line. Trainers please step on the green line.
You will now say now say !open
You will then go into the training area and wait for all trainees to line up on the red line. Once they have done this please say the following.
:m If you are training for housekeeping please line up behind a Trainer named “Housekeeping”.
Wait for all of the housekeeping trainee's to line up.
:m If you are training for security please line up behind a Trainer named “Security".
Wait for all of the security trainees to line up.
:m If you are training for receptionist please line up behind a Trainer named “Receptionist”.
Once everyone is lined up please say:
:m Your Trainers will tell you more information. Now, WHO IS READY TO BEGIN?
:m Trainers please now go to your designated training area. Good Luck!
You may walk around and look at all Area's!

Ranking

I will now review your grammar. Good luck!
Passed:
After reviewing your grammar, I hereby pass your training and hire you into the Security/Housekeeping/Receptionist position, thank you for attending this training.
Do not leave yet. I will kick you when ranked!
Failed:
After reviewing your grammar, I hereby fail your training. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I hope you have a great day and thank you for attending.
You will be kicked now. Any questions before I kick you?

At the end of the Training, thank all the Staff for attending and take a picture together! After that tell them they are dismissed.

[THE END]
SellxCry
SHR Team
~ Group ~