RobloxNames.com - Free Roblox user creation livestream

Begs you to wonder how many famous accounts are being made the second you look at it (probably not many, but still neat nonetheless)

1 Like

It’s cool! It’s lightning speed. I hope you succeed in your project!

This is really cool! It doesn’t lag and it’s super fast!!! Well made

I’m glad you like it! Yes it looks as though I did misspell it, thank you for pointing that out; I’ll fix it now.

1 Like

I don’t plan to cover all names, as the point of this project was to allow people to view and query the data from only the most recently created users, rather than the entire collection of all users ever created.

However a site as you suggested could make for a very cool project in itself. It would probably involve essentially creating a duplicate of Roblox’s user database to query yourself though, which is not what RobloxNames.com is intended to do.

1 Like

The Live Roblox User Count and Stream is the one thing that might be a bit difficult to turn into a studio usable API. The reason for this is that the stream itself uses WebSockets, which unfortunately are not currently supported by studio. In order for the API for the stream to be usable in studio, I would either have to implement an alternative HTTP GET request endpoint or Roblox would need to give studio WebSocket client support.

1 Like

If I get enough people asking me to add dark mode as an option, yes, I may add it. As someone who mainly uses dark mode whenever possible myself, I could see how it could be a nice feature.

1 Like

Lol imagine if one day it just stopped

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s a lot of users! Nice website!

Yep shouldn’t be too hard, just make a toggle that changes the body’s CSS background-color to #121212 and make it save locally using localStorage in JS

How ironic this is. I accidentally friended a new account by viewing this website and then he follows me in game apparently this guy lost his main roblox account and it had premium but he didn’t verify via email so he had to make a new account. For a second he thought I was roblox adding him as a friend :joy:

Lovely website for those who want to troll new users but genuinely I could watch the numbers go up all day and meet new people!

Please add dark mode. It will make your website better.

1 Like

I just added a dark mode option at the top right corner of the site, since it was recommended by you, @yourfavoritenoob_acc, and quite a few others.

Enjoy, and thanks for the good suggestion!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for adding a dark mode option!

1 Like

I could watch this forever.Nice work!

3 Likes

Most of the new users seem to be offline bacon accounts… wouldn’t they be online if they just signed up?

1 Like

The fact that they are all bacons makes perfect sense, as the default avatar for newly created Roblox accounts is indeed the bacon. When I check the online status of the users from the stream through Roblox’s API (https://api.roblox.com/users/{USERID}/onlinestatus/ is the specific endpoint) I see most users as being online. What are you using to see online status?

They are new accounts, however, I did check the join date and it seems that some of the live logs are around 1hr behind.

1 Like

Yeah, but they were all the male one and not the female chestnut hair.

I think I used the circle on the user’s profile that indicates their status.

Suggestion: make a line chart that charts how many accounts are created per time unit and stats on # of accounts with popular username terms

1 Like