RobloxPlayerInstaller.exe - System Error

For the past month or so, I’ve been having trouble to play roblox. Starting from Roblox Crashing randomly when it launched with the message “An unexpected error occured and Roblox needs to quit. We’re sorry!”. I’ve tried countless solutions and it didn’t work. So, I’ve been using the Roblox app from Microsoft Store.

It was fine and all until last week when it launches and just randomly stopped responding. So I tried installing Roblox Player from the web, and now I can’t even install Roblox. When I launch the RobloxPlayerInstaller.exe a crash window pops up like the screenshot below

Now I’ve made a post like this before and used a solution in which you uninstall Roblox and use a cmd to delete the Roblox folder in AppData\Local. After some days trying it actually worked, that is until I enable the microphone feature on Roblox. I was playing Altitorture 2 Player Obby and I just want to communicate with others. And so, roblox crashed again with the usual message “An unexpected error occured and Roblox needs to quit. We’re sorry!” So I tried the same solution uninstalling and the cmd thing but then it doesn’t work this time. I’ve tried days and no discernable differences.

Do you guys have the same experience, do you have any solution, please write it in the replys. Thank you.

3 Likes