Roblox's Difficulty Chart Obby! (HARD)

NEW ROBLOX DIFFICULTY CHART OBBY OUT NOW!

Current Stages 60/300
Sorted - Easiest to Hardest
Difficulties here!
Effortless
Easy
Medium
Hard
Difficult
Challenging
Intense
Remorseless
Insane
Extreme
Terrifying
Catastrophic (most people will fail here)
Horrific
Unreal (0.01% of people pass this point)
Nil (psuedo-difficulties start here) (0.001% of people pass this point)
TooHard (hardest) (almost physically impossible)

PLAY NOW! Feedback is appreciated!

It’s my first DCO so bear with me here lol

3 Likes

So a million people have played this game?

2 Likes

This game is an abomination of free models and bad building, pretty much insulting the diffuclty chart obby charm and beauty.

1 Like

Even if It had “spinny things or time based” it would still be skill , this game is a mountain of free models… Rediculous

Guys hold up! stop fighting! I am actually a builder and I builded this from scratch! I used the default roblox wedges and the signs too.

For the lava it’s from JToH like the damage and stuff so it is not free models and I used kits

also my 1st time soooo and it looks pretty good to the generic difficulty charts, since i am new but the building i am impressed because technically WITHOUT the designs it would look good to my friends who are tiered

1 Like

lolmansReturn Reply:

no, it’s where people would mostly fail

1 Like

You would only get that result if a million people played the game. I’ve played my fair share of difficulty obbies all the way to end, by the looks of it its extremely easy.

I really could not look at the bad monochrome models for the entire time.

1 Like

well i dont think your into the wiki of obbies. most people would just build it normally like me in OC

1 Like

but thanks for the reply lolmansReturn this is a feedback section

It’s not bad, but could def use some work! Instead of shoving signs in your face at the start, you could put that on Ui. You could also have the theme of other difficulty chart obbies and have the stud texture instead of just plain grey

1 Like