Roblox's Late 2018/Early 2019 CoreGui... in 2023!

i also have an lobby, but the ui sucks alot

If you want to, you could send it to me in PMs, if not, you could just tell me how you did it, no worries!

im the message button? i dunno whats pms

Yeah basically that, I’ll send you a PM so you see what it is :+1:

I know a way that can remove the CoreGui entirely, which I won’t post here for security reasons.

I’ve been trying for ages to make something like this work.

Well made!

3 Likes

Yeah lol it’s very annoying to have to port every piece of code to say PlayerUI instead of PlayerGui but oh well, it’s pretty much the only way so far lol

1 Like

You should lower the frame rate to 30 fps, that was the limit in old roblox.

Looks cool by the way, does that use super nostalgia zone’s system?

1 Like

Hey uhh I don’t wanna come off rude or anything but next time pls take that to PMs (unless it’s just a small question dw) because if not it pretty much makes the topic’s conversation about something else

Ya it uses but i made an hat system and dont respond bfore the topic turns into a conversation

3 Likes

Any progress? This looks cool, but the last reply was in February and I’m concerned that you’re slacking off

Does this still work? Some glitch that disables CoreGui has been patched, and based on what I know this uses it.

Release date when? I’ve been wanting this for so long!

Sorry everybody but this is probably not going to be released anytime soon. I have lost my huge interest in Roblox development and I’m currently working on my own, non-roblox related game and I’m trying to get the demo released before August so I’m probably not going to work on any Roblox projects in a while. If I have time, this will be released eventually. But I’m not going to make any promises.

2 Likes