- Description: Roblox’s branding has changed to not be all capitalized, from “ROBLOX” to “Roblox”. The Developer Forum and almost everything else reflects the newer branding, but when you go to your messages, you can still see the message bot sending you automated messages having the name “ROBLOX”, when it should be renamed to “Roblox”.
- Where it happens: https://www.roblox.com/my/messages/#!/inbox
- When it happens: Started happening since Roblox’s branding was changed from “ROBLOX” to “Roblox”.
- Steps to Reproduce: Go to your messages, and search for any automated messages. They’re sent by “ROBLOX”.
– User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/78.0
– Platform Type: PC
– Device Type: Computer
- Additional notes: If this is not a bug, it would be weird how the branding in messages is different than everywhere else. The dummy account on the DevForum is also called “Roblox”, not “ROBLOX”.
This is probably due to the fact that the official Roblox account is named “ROBLOX”, since the messages are being sent from that account.
I don’t think so, if it was being sent by the ROBLOX account then it would have ROBLOX’s avatar so it’s a just a bot.
I’m pretty sure that before they did the manual override for the ROBLOX account message headshot, it did used to display the avatar.
Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.