Roblox's Model Search is Completely Broken

Roblox model searching in Roblox Studio will almost always give you no results if you try to search for something.

Literally copy+pasted the name from the model and got no results.

3 Likes

I suppose it’s not an issue, but I’m not sure. That often happens when I’m searching for my images. Have you tried to search for it manually? I know it’s a pain if you have a lot of models, but it’s worth trying if it’s something important.

1 Like

Did you forget to turn on this option?
(Click on the settings icon next to the search box)

I always do that nowadays because of the issue, but this is still something Roblox needs to fix

Idk how that would work since sometimes my models will show on the search results but when I search my own models up specifically, they won’t show

Revive because this is getting extremely annoying

1 Like

this is still an issue btw i have a lot of models and i cant search them up and would have to spend a long time scrolling to find

2 Likes

This has been an issue dating back to 2017, Currently its still broken for me.

1 Like

This has not only continued, but has even spread to the main Roblox website one year later. Public models that I was once able to find via searching, and that I have verified are still publicly available on other accounts, are no longer able to be found in Roblox’s search engine.

Where once searching a keyword would prompt dozens of results, now there are less than five, if you’re lucky enough to get any results.

2 Likes

Oh geez

+1, this is happening to me rn
tons and tons of weapon/vehicle models just gone from the search engine

2 Likes