Robo's Anti-Cheat

This provides protection against speed hacks, teleport hacks, fly hacks, health hacks, and stun hacks. If you don’t want any of these, or they conflict with your game just disable them! It is recommended that you customize the variables of all the anti-cheats you plan on using, that way it works with your game. (Also the protection against stun hacks is based on the system in my game, so might not work for all games with stun!)

Edit: To those who are now seeing this, I forgot about this a while ago, and I don’t work on it anymore

11 Likes

Preferably could you provide more information on how you detect against these ‘hacks’, as some people would probably like to compare this to other anti-exploits without opening Studio.

4 Likes

Do i have to credit you?

Here are some bypasses:
No checks for hipheight exploits
No checks for Jumppower exploits
Speed anti-cheat can easily be bypassed
(Here is my script)

Instance.new("Tool", game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.Backpack)
wait(0.1)
local humanoid = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart:clone()
humanoid.Parent = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Backpack.Tool

The speed anti-cheat can be bypassed by using velocity instead of walkspeed as well

game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Connect(function()
game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Velocity = Vector3.new(100, 0.3, 100)
end)```
--You need some more code to make it controlled with WASD but I couldn't be bothered.
4 Likes

You most definitely do not have to credit me.

I’ll make sure to fix those soon!

2 Likes

for the record i completely forgot about this lol

1 Like

i probably won’t be working much on it because idc lol

1 Like

Hello,

I tested this, works really well, although when you move immediately when you just join a game, it will detect you as flying and kick you out.

1 Like

You can easily change that according to you.

What if u have Adonis admin in the game? Or a custom admin?

The health anticheat is useless. Changing HP on the client won’t replicate. The fly anticheat looks pretty good, I’d just change wait to task.wait. The speed anticheat is also useless, it won’t replicate, instead, check for high velocity and teleport the player back instead of outright kicking them. For the stun anticheat, again, that won’t replicate.

All in all, it looks like a good start, but it’s not something I would use in my game. The kick messages are also pretty bad as it’s directly telling the exploiter what not to do.

Add a whitelist table, and use string.find in an if/then statement.

How do u add a whitelist table?

Something like this:

local whitelist = {
   -- list of userids
}

-- in a playeradded event...
if string.find(whitelist, plr.UserId) then
    -- do stuff
end

Where would i put it? I do not know where currently

Hi! I make anti’s every once in a while and although I am not the best, I can give you some pointers!

• Your anti fly method is alright but has room for error and false detections depending on the game.
  • Health anti is not very useful, a players health wouldn’t change on the server unless they had a backdoor and if they had a backdoor I am sure they would be doing a lot worse than just changing their health
  • Speed is also problematic, because changing the clients speed does not replicate, and even if it did theres ways to spoof it using metatable spoofing.
  • I have no clue what stun is, or what the point of the script is?
  • Your teleport hacks are actually pretty solid, checking magnitude on the server is always good way to block speed / tp, but your calculations should include latency to help reduce false positives as well as better and more accurate calculations

Hope this feedback helped! Overall, this anti is pretty good for a beginner. I would suggest researching more about client-server relations and exploit methods! :slight_smile:

2 Likes