Robot racing obby game. Looking for feedback

I’ve only been playing for a little bit but the game is pretty fun. One thing though is that the robot doesn’t die or get hurt when it hits a killpart.

1 Like

that’s because the robot cant detect if it’s a kill brick or not, sadly :(.

1 Like

Also you can fix this gap at the top of this gui by turning IgnoreGuiInset on the screengui to true.

wait… thats what the thing does…

1 Like

In the escape room, (this is on a lot of other obbies but,) I can just walk on the platform and since they’re not spaced out enough, I don’t need to jump. Also idk if you have this yet, but maybe add where you don’t collide with the robot? (like you can walk through him, he can walk through you.)

I thought you could use pathfinding modifiers to make it so that the agent goes around the kill brick: New Pathfinding Modifiers - Studio Beta

2 Likes

thats the point so you dont push him off

1 Like

I tried using that but I never really understood it. Maybe i should try to give it another chance

1 Like

More feedback: Make the camera invisicam or something, because I tried putting my camera at a bird’s-eye view and everytime the robot jumps, he bumps into my camera and it’s pretty annoying.

MORE feedback: I don’t know if this is your game’s fault, but it lagged a little and made me lose.

Hmm that would be a good addition. I’ll try to do that.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure thats server lag. Sadly I cant do anything about it because its just how roblox is.

1 Like

FOUND A GAME-BREAKING BUG! I pressed “start” while I was dead (from falling in the void) and now the start button is gone:

1 Like

uh oh… I gotta fix that. Thank you for bringing that up tony <3

1 Like

Is this intentional? I’m guessing it is but it freaked me out :joy:

it is lolololololol XDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Also, are you sure that the player’s walkspeed and the goblin’s walkspeed are the same? Just in case

They are. Their walkspeed s are both 16 lol

To fix that just change the ResetOnSpawn boolean to false on the start button gui.

1 Like

I mean false.

[30letterssssssss]